Thursday 27 June 2013

Savita Mbuli Fearing For Her Life

It hasn't  been long that the nation bid farewell to witty, charismatic broadcasting legend Vuyo Mbuli but 'stunts' keep surfacing.

Reputable magazines followed Sunday Paper’s trail of telling us how the 'estranged ' wife is living her life and how  she is a publicity seeker anyway I will leave that to your judgement.
As much as I believe the dead should bury the dead and life is for the living with the late Vuyo I kinda bend my own rules. There is always an exception wethu.

But so you know I always support the wife who vowed not only before witnesses, family, friends but to God to stand by her man 'in sickness and health'. I respect that institution man!

It is reported that Savita is now living as a prisoner in her own home after an alleged hitman from Durban informed her of a plot to kill her.

I respected Nomakula Robert’s  decision of not entertaining the rumour that she dated the late vetaran but that later changed when she poured her heart to Heat Magazine.

Maybe she was playing the game and creating hype for her participation Strictly Come Dancing six.

We don't grieve the same way and its important to give one another space.

Trying to understand what is happening Emagcakeni akwaMbuli is out of our reach.  I don't want to go Tyler Perry on you(Preach) but in my not so trained view there is a thin line between public interest and tarnishing peoples reputation!

A good thing though is seeing how  Noleen Maholwana kaSangqu and Basetsana Khumalo are supporting their girlfriend.

I know the picture is not in harmony with the post but I liked it.


No comments: