Friday 21 June 2013

Couples Who Sing Gospel

Nqubeko & Ntokozo
It is highly discouraged for a sister to meddle or admire the marital life but I can not help but poke my nose to 'soul mates' that sing together.

God created us to worship him day in and out. How awesome it must be to some of our stars who are faithful to their heavenly Father by joining Heavenly Beings in worship.

You often hear at our local churches that praise starts at home, without a doubt some households practice it.

The love between Nqubeko Mbatha and Ntokozo Mbatha is 'beyond word's. I remember when they were both nominated for the same category and it was scooped by the Mbatha Queen she just humbly went on stage and recited her hubby's clan names.

The couple is blessed with two cuties though I haven't seen a picture, I can confidently say the two breeds harmoniously offspring with Ntokozo's beauty and Nqubeko's charm that would be a lovely combo.

Thabo & Nonhlanhla Mdluli
On the other hand Thabo and Nontlantla Mduli ignite fire on stage. The love and respect these two have melts my heart. With them I kinda change my perception that getting married these days is like that indemnity form that one signs before having a heart surgery- chances of dying are soo high.

 

Bongi & Collin
I must confess I didn't get the Bongi and Colin duet. I felt like they are better apart, musically that is but there is something about them that makes me to stop whatever I'm doing and listen.

This sacred institution has lost its value on society. Seeing public figures that are determined to make it work under the scrutiny of people who probably go to their kittens and dogs when the sunsets   but have the audacity to spot the cracks in people's lives when the sun arises.

Keep blessing us with your music ministries and making the word of God heard by the Gentiles ndinithanda thandi!!!

No comments: