Tuesday 4 June 2013

Shopping Assistants

Total Jobs Pic
OMG! I don't know whether they are trained to lie and sell people whatever they seem to be interested in.

Following consumers around and telling them prices without even asking for them is their daily struggle. I mean I will yell or indicate when I need help.


Long back I visited a retail store that sells  expensive clothes. A woman who wears what looked like size 40 was fitting a tight dress that didn't flatter her love handles and she asked the assistant if the dress was okay on her, she didn't hesitate and told her its a right cut for her.

Me not wanting to sound rude and jealous I walked away in dismay...

I love the colour purple, biblically it has a meaning and I won't share it with you hardy. I needed a bag but a saw a pink one at a boutique close to where I work.

And I asked if they had the bag in purple, My Word, the assistant started telling me how everyone wanted that bag and and I must admit it was not the best they had and didn't see a reason to go on & on kuba ibingekho caba yabo but I wanted it lol.

I know the goods need to be off the shelves and the big bosses want to count profit at the end of the month qondile but forcing people to take home things they don't need is bad, horrible.

Like Oomatshonisa that keep on lending to people who clearly have a mounting debt.

Yhoo its so worse for people that get social grants as illegal as it is they have no choice but to leave their bank cards(obvious ne-pin alok) and I'd's with the lenders. Its business baba akudlalwa.

I strongly believe in black empowerment and liberating our minds but we too need to say kwanele!

Kwanele in everything the lying shop assistants,
Kwanele to corrupt leaders,
Kwanele to mediocre education,
Kwanele to being treated as second citizens kulomZantsi Afrika!

Ja I just wanted to vent, nothing more o less! Remember that KFC add I'm hungry and angry its all about ngry ngry!!!

No comments: