Wednesday 15 May 2013

Public Figures Dressing Fab In Court

I admit maybe I'm not moving with times or I missed the note that said 'celebrities or their loved ones' should dress dashing for their court appearances.

Jub Jub/Facebook
Lawyers cost a fortune- they don't carry those suitcases for sweet nothing and wearing designer clothes is not kind to the pocket lol.

No need to fuss just wear a simple black attire that screams I'm remorseful for what I've done and given a second chance, messing with the law would not spring up to mind.

Clothes can communicate the nasty thoughts that should be buried deep in one's grey matter.

I'm not saying people must cheat but dress appropriately for the situation they are in.

Nam in my small world I occasionally turn to clothes to stimulate my mood for example if its my turn to do the dishes I wear my highest of heels and immediately feel the strength I need to get the 'job' done. That is just me!

Back to the subject: What makes these powerful man and women succumb to the pressure of dressing to the nines when they are in a situation where they probably don't even have time to worry about the simple things in life?

Is the possibility of not seeing the sun again somehow make them want to parade their wealth again?

If you have watched Queen Latifah and LL Cool J's Last Holiday you will remember that When Queen was diagnosed with a deadly sickness. she stopped caring about the simple things in life that mattered the most to her and vigorously splashed most of her money into an expensive holiday.

Ekasi there is this growing culture among Oomahlalela of dressing up for funerals only senditsho nje!

No comments: