Friday 4 October 2013

To Tag or Not To Tag?

I do not want to sound like a Twitter cop because for someone like me with two followers my right to brag is non-existent. Excuse me for not moving on with the times, LOL!
 
I get really worked up when people who hold influential positions misuse them. It just gets to me. Even the ones who want to gain popularity by being 'bitchy'.
 
I don't know how one feels when they bring others down. We are not the same vele some are sensitive, others don't give a Tugela river! We just need to learn to respect each other qha ke!
 
I am as nosy as they come but getting my hands all muddy and dirty with people I claim to care about doesn't make sense. So when you tweet trash about someone why do you feel the need to tag them?
 
What are you hoping to achieve, we all fool around and have our preferences but why the need to shove it at people's face. Is it attention seeking or trying to be cool among your peers at someone's expense?!
 
I have read the two letters that were sent to Khaya Dlanga anonymously by women who were voicing out their frustrations after dumping their cheating boyfriends  . At the end of both letters I more was worried about the women who wrote them rather than the so called losers. The anger that we direct to some people is actually the window that gives people an idea about our bitterness.
 
I for one don't even have the guts to tag someone when I have said something good about them because I don't want them to think I'm buying their faces or looking for a retweet. That's just me and my pride.
 
Then there are those who try to water down the negativity that some folks have NYONYOBAD on Twitter by saying we shouldn't take anything that happens there seriously.  C’mon! Our Tweets are an indication of what's going on your head so please nantsika!

Hashtag SeeYourLife!

No comments: