Monday 8 April 2013

So I'm Too Young For God?





This is what I’m told whenever I tell people I’m a born again , blood washed believer.

Haibo, you need to live a little, do what people your age are doing. You need to be saved from  something and wena you’re still young. So they say.

And my question is does Satan ask people their age before leading them astray? Is he interested in your innocence?  NO, his mandate is to do the exact opposite of what God does.I was so surprised to learn that like God he has his trinity. What a copycat.

In some people’s eyes I’d be a better Christian when I have three children with different fathers that would collectively make R1000 a month of social grant- A testimony that the world has tested me.

To them it’s unacceptable for me to be saved and my peers often ask if I’m allowed to date or swear. I guess that’s what keeping them in the world.

Those who want to dim my light, ask me how long have I been saved and my answer never changes- second of September 2006 and they’ll tell me it’s still early.

It’s like people fear this big monstrous failure that’s waiting to devour anyone who calls themselves the obedient children of God.

We are smarter than animals, we have a better ability to see things that could harm us from a distance and  discern from good and  evil.

Salvation is not new,  there are so many young people who have blamelessly  walked this path and kept the faith and we are strengthened daily by the failure of some who also wanted to live this pure life till the end but the ever deceiving Satan trapped them.

No comments: